Disclosure: I was compensated with items from Staples. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’ve definitely been on a glitter kick this Christmas.
I made this project using mostly office supplies. Can you believe it?
Let me show you how.
I love repurposing items and using items not intended for their original purpose.
They are neutral in color (which I love) and these mini ones at Staples are adorable!
Why not make them into a vertical garland?
*This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- mini clipboards 6 x 9″ (used these ones at Staples)
- spray adhesive glue (I used this Krylon spray)
- red twine
- card stock
- scrapbook paper (handwriting)
- paper cutter or scissors
- double-sided tape
1. Spray metal tops of clipboards with the spray adhesive glue and sprinkle glitter all over it. Shake off.
2. Cut the handwriting scrapbook paper just a bit smaller than the clipboard.
3. Print off beautiful vintage graphics from The Graphics Fairy. I downloaded each image then put it into a word document and played with the size. Print off onto card stock.
4. Cut out images and using double-sided tape stick to the scrapbook paper.
5. Clip the papers to clipboard and stick in some fresh rosemary.
6. Using the red twine, tie them all together and hang.
Aren’t they adorable?
I love how it looks next to the Fraser Fir wreath.
Think outside the box and craft something for Christmas using some of your office supplies!