Today I’m sharing some free Easter printables along with 28 other bloggers. Thank you, Kristen from Ella Claire Inspired, for hosting such a great tour!
Last week I shared with you how to make your own pallet sign with a pallet in a box.
No easier way to make your own sign, I swear.
I wanted to make an interchangeable sign, to change with the seasons.
I love seeing all these beautiful signs all over the blogosphere but where do these signs go after?
A person must have a basement full of signs for every season and holiday.
All you need to do is make this one sign and then add seasonal printables to it.
I’ll be updating free printables for this sign throughout the year.
For someone who is not artsy at all, I decided the best way to give you a printable of a bunny was to freehand it.
Here is what you need to make this Happy Easter Bunny sign:
- spring wrapping paper
- foam board or poster board (foam is much sturdier but harder to cut out)
- card stock for the Happy Easter sign
- rotary cutter (if using foam board)
- Mod Podge
- foam brush
- Velcro with sticky back
- Print out the bunny printable/template.
- Trace it over foam board or poster board and cut out. Use a rotary cutter for the foam board.
- Place the bunny over the wrapping paper and trace the bunny leaving an extra half to one inch extra. Cut out. Brush Mod Podge over the foam or poster board bunny and press the cut wrapping paper over it, smoothing out the wrinkles (mine was pretty wrinkly but that’s fine).
- Cut the edges with scissors and Mod Podge the tabs to the back of the foam board.
5. Add adhesive Velcro so the back of the bunny and board so you can change it with the seasons.
6. Print the Happy Easter sign on cardstock and cut out. Using ribbon, tape it to the back of the card stock sign and the back of the pallet sign.
7. Add a ribbon bow to your bunny and enjoy!
I love the muted colours of Easter and I’m so happy with the way this sign turned out.
Here are your free printables!
Click link below for the Happy Easter sign:
For the bunny image, there will be six pieces of paper for you to print out and this is how you tape it together.
Cut it out for your template.
Click link below for bunny image:
More Free Printables:
Now be sure to visit these fabulous bloggers for all their *FREE* printables for you to download and enjoy!
Black and White Easter Bunny by Design Dining and Diapers