Check out this year’s holiday gift guide of all my favorites!
Ready to get started?
Every year I struggle with my gift guide, I pick such random stuff and I LOVE decorating so much that I pick decor stuff for my Christmas wish list.
So if you have someone in your life that is like me, who loves decor with a European flair (think marble, vintage, cloches, gold etc) then this wish list may be for them!
Check out all my favorites that I’ve added to my own Christmas wish list.
- carved wood and marble serving board – I love the wooden detail on this one, so unique!
2. decorative antique scale – I had a large antique scale on my display in my house for years! This is a lovely smaller one.
3. gilded floral cloche – you had me at ‘cloche’ but the floral display is stunning!
4. chunky wool stocking in green – I’m sure you know by now my favorite color is green! LOVE!
5. ripple edged charger – these metal chargers are gorgeous!!
6. barnacle vase – the patina and age on this vase is unbelievable!
7. bee wine glasses – I’ll never tire of bee glasses and using them for wine is genius!
8. coffee table basket – a must for any coffee table or ottoman and love the size of this one.
9. rustic bell cascade – I seem to buy more rustic bells each Christmas!
10. open book display – this would look amazing on a console table with a beautiful design book.
11. light-up house ornament – a whole tree decorated with these would be the cutest!
12. woven demijohn basket – gah! I want this!
13. Pacific Natural at Home by Jenni Kayne – I can’t wait to get Jenni Kayne’s newest book!
14. fleece lined socks – these look so cozy! And I love cream and grey together.
15. Patina Homes by Steve and Brooke Gianetti – I can’t wait to get the Gianettis latest book!
16. Leanne Ford candle – who doesn’t love a good candle and one from Leanne Ford? I’m in!
17. pre-lit faux pine tree in basket – smaller faux Christmas trees are perfect to display in different areas in your home.
18. found wooden crate – I have many wooden display crates, what’s one more?
19. Victrola record player – I love vintage even record players!
20. Eva bust – I love busts displayed in the home, a very European touch.
21. faux mohair throw – the colors of these throws are gorgeous and look so cozy.
22. velvet green apron – love a good apron and green velvet? Perfect for welcoming holiday company!
23. marble planter – I love the coloring of this marble. Could be used for a variety of things!
24. chunky knit stocking – I love a simple stocking and the knits ones are amazing!
25. cloche with matches – I am a sucker for these things! They look so good displayed next to candles.
26. weighted therapy pillow – I love weighted pillows and use one every night heated up in the microwave. This one looks so chic.
27. leather catchall – I have one similar to this and want more. Leather makes it a unique catchall for anything!
28. starry crowns in cloches – omg! These are amazing!!!
29. wine journal – this not only looks good but is very helpful in keeping track of my favorite wines.
30. antiqued brass candle holder – collecting brass candle holders in different shapes and sizes makes the most beautiful tablescape or mantel or table display!
31. wooden snowmen – these are such a great Christmas decor item that is minimalist and Scandi.
32. Curate by Lynda Gardner – okay, I do have this book and I love it! I know you will too. Candy for the eyes!
33. brass recipe box – I seem to always pick recipe boxes, they are so darn cute! And I love this brass one.
34. glass cloche – this smoky glass cloche with gold knob is so moody, love!
35. eucalyptus bundle – I just love the smell of eucalyptus.
36. marble tea box – you had me at marble and tea! (I’m not a coffee drinker)
37. clear jewelry holder – oh this looks so vintage and glamourous.
38. Feels Like Home by Lauren Liess – cannot wait to get Lauren’s newest book! I love all her books!
40. bottle brush trees – in my favorite colors!
41. found wooden boards – I can never EVER have enough vintage wooden boards.
42. white vase – a large solid white vase is the perfect decor item.
I hope you love my very ‘So Much Better With Age’ holiday gift guide!
Which ones are your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!