I am going to share with you my best blueberry pie recipe that is super easy to make and absolutely delicious!
I have a thing for baking pies. I don’t know what it is. If I have you over for dinner, I most likely will bake you a pie. Or if you invite me over for dinner, I will probably offer to bring pie for dessert.
The problem is that now that I have that reputation for baking pies and when I’m short on time it’s not always the easiest thing to whip up.
My blueberry pie is one of the easiest pies to make! No slicing fruit or stirring a heavy cream pie base. This is just fruit and some simple delicious ingredients.
You can use a pre-made pastry or try my easy pie pastry recipe!
Remember seeing this blueberry pie in my fall dining room tour?
As promised, the recipe is below.
Be sure to download the recipe below.
Best Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 recipe for pie pastry
- Preheat oven to 425 deg F for 15 min, then lower to 350 def F
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon and sprinkle over blueberries
- Line one 9″ pie dish with one half of pie pastry
- Pour in berry mixture and dot with butter
- Add second half of pastry to top, flute edges
- Cut remaining pastry into 1/2-3/4 inch strips and make lattice top
- Bake pie on a baking sheet for about 50 min or until pastry is golden brown
You won’t be disappointed with this amazing recipe! It’s so delicious. Bon appetit.
Make sure to pin it for later!
click in case you missed: