Navy blue for kitchen cabinets is a solid neutral in my opinion!
Navy blue for kitchen cabinets has been around for a solid decade now. I recall the first time seeing it when my daughter was just born, crazy that was 10 years ago now. Since my green kitchen cabinet post is quite popular, I thought I would do another one with navy blue. And I consider it to be around for a long time.
I say kitchen cabinets but bathroom or built-in bookshelves would look equally as stunning.
I’m sharing my favorite navy blue for cabinetry but trying to find photos with just blue cabinets was difficult so a lot of these examples will be wall color but you get the idea.
the best 18 Navy Blue Paint Colors
- Emily Henderson painted Farrow & Ball Hague Blue in this room and it’s stunning. Like a deep peacock blue-ish color. One of my favorites!
2. Taryn Whiteaker painted her bathroom cabinets in Charcoal Blue by Sherwin Williams. Such a beautiful deep hue that looks so good with black hardware.
3. Sherwin Williams Indigo Batik was used in this gorgeous kitchen by Donatelli Builders. A brilliant blue that looks so good with gold and white.
4. Room For Tuesday did a paint color match for her gorgeous kitchen cabinets but the closest match is Benjamin Moore Navy Masterpiece. Gorg!
5. Jersey Ice Cream Co. painted this kitchen in a beautiful Seaworthy by Sherwin Williams. It’s such a beautiful bright blue.
6. Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore was used in this gorgeous kitchen from Studio McGee. Hale Navy is one of the most popular navy blue paints out there right now.
7. Sherwin Williams Naval is stunning and it’s no wonder it was Sherwin Williams 2020 Color of the Year!
8. Benjamin Moore Mysterious might just be my favorite navy blue! This photo from Benjamin Moore is stunning.
9. So Happy Home painted this room Benjamin Moore’s Gentleman’s Gray. This color would make some dreamy kitchen cabinets!!
10. Clearcut Construction used Benjamin Moore Evening Sky on this kitchen island and it’s a really nice bright blue that looks so good with the black hardware.
11. Benjamin Moore Newburyport was picked by Kylie M. Interiors and her clients painted it in their cool home. I can easily envision it on cabinetry, can’t you?
12. House of Jade Interiors chose this gorgeous evening Evening Dove by Benjamin Moore. Even with all the cabinets painted in the same color, it doesn’t look overwhelming.
13. Benjamin Moore Blue Note is a stunning color so it was easy to see how my friend Kelly from The Lilypad Cottage painted it on her kitchen island. Another favorite of mine!
14. Sherwin Williams Sea Serpent was painted on the cabinets of this farmhouse kitchen by Kristina Crestin Design. You might have noticed it on HGTV Farmhouse Fixer with Jordan Knight.
15. Benjamin Moore Newburg Green is a stunning greyish blue. It was chosen for this butler pantry by Tyler Coglan.
16. Sherwin Williams Gale Force was painted on these gorgeous cabinets by Wyrick Residential Design. I absolutely love how deep this color is.
17. SS_Carpentry did a beautiful job on this built-in bookshelf and love the color Stiffkey Blue by Farrow and Ball.
18. Benjamin Moore Van Deusen Blue was used in this gorgeous kitchen by Studio Dearborn. The color looks so good with warm wood tones and gold.
My favorite navy blue paint colors for kitchens:
- Navy Masterpiece
- Van Deusen Blue
- Hale Navy
- Newburyport Blue
- Gentleman’s Gray
- Evening Sky
- Evening Dove
- Blue Note
- Newburg Green
- Charcoal Blue
- Sea Serpent
- Gale Force
- Indigo Batik
Farrow & Ball
- Hague Blue
- Stiffkey Blue
Make sure to pin it for later!
Okay so there you have it! real life examples of navy blue that I recommend for kitchen or bathroom cabinets or built-in bookshelves. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.