A tour of my French master bedroom decorated for Christmas with simple yet beautiful evergreen and ornaments.
I’ve made a few updates to my master bedroom recently and decorated it for Christmas so I thought it was the perfect room to share with you for this tour.
Wreaths hanging on the mirrors with green organza ribbon make the perfect Christmas scene.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
On the other side, I have the dresser I painted last year and a mirror from Restoration Hardware. The chandelier is from RH too.
I love this beautiful wooden art piece. It goes perfectly in this room.
The crown above our bed I recently found at an antique store and wrapped twinkly lights around it.
I love a creamy-white bedroom with natural wood. Simple decorations like the wreaths, a few items on the nightstands is all that is needed for some Christmas decor.
The faux fur shams are a perfect winter addition.
Thanks for joining me on this tour today. Don’t forget to tour my Canadian friends’ beautiful homes.
Visit my Christmas living room tour.
Visit my Christmas dining room tour.
- Duvet cover – Soft Surroundings, Vintage Washed Linen Ivory, not in stock currently
- Curtains -Soft Surroundings, Linen Balloon Drapery Panel Ivory
- Shams – Paris Faux Fur euro shams in arctic fox
- Bed – Restoration Hardware doesn’t sell it anymore
- Tufted ottoman – Restoration Hardware doesn’t it sell anymore
- Armoire – antique
- Chandelier – Palais Large Chandelier in antique white
- Nightstands – Hayneedle, Four Hands French Farmhouse side table
- Mirror – Rh Baby & Child, Louis Philippe Leaner Mirror, Heirloom White
- Dresser –painted vintage dresser