I will show you how to decorate and make a springtime floral crown which will add touches of fresh beauty to your home!
Floral crowns that you see girls wearing are sooo pretty! I wanted to make a floral crown that my home decor could wear (because let’s be honest, I’m not really going to wear one).
It’s the perfect way to add a bit of pretty spring touches to your home!
Let me show you I made these nature inspired crowns!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
- faux flowers, a mix of pink small buds (or whatever color flower you’d like) and some tall greenery-type flowers
- small grapevine wreaths
- floral wire
- hot glue gun
- scissors or wire cutters if the wires in the stems are thick
- Cut off the small flower buds from their stems. Cut the tall greenery flowers as well.
- Using the floral wire, wrap the wire around the tall green flowers from top to bottom. It doesn’t have to be wrap a lot, just enough to be able to bend the flower for the wreath. Leave an extra bit of wire at the top and bottom of the green flower.
- Tuck the wire ends into the wreath of the first flower and repeat until the wreath is full. Make sure to overlap the green flowers a bit. Dab a bit of hot glue under each stem to make sure they stay put.
4. For a few crowns, I added pink and white flowers to the top with a dab of hot glue. There are so many variations that you can come up with.
5. Lastly, display them where you’d like to add a touch of ethereal beauty. I couldn’t wait to add them to my antlers.
And my trophies…
More antlers dressed up for spring.
In the kitchen, I added them to my old vintage scale. Seriously, add them to anything to bring some eclectic decor in your home.
I think they’re so pretty and add just a small touch of spring with a big impact to your home.
I hope I’ve inspired you to make your own stunning springtime floral crowns!
Make sure to pin it for later!