This easy DIY glittery vintage Christmas postcards tutorial will add a special touch to your holiday decor!
I love vintage things and these vintage Christmas glittery postcards are perfect for the holidays. There are so many ways you can use them too. Send them out as holiday cards, attach them to gifts, frame them or display in a unique way around your home.
Let me show you how I created these.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- vintage Christmas postcards: Old Fashioned Christmas cards, Old Fashioned Santa Claus cards, Old Fashioned All Occasion cards or downloadable vintage Christmas images from The Graphics Fairy
- cardstock (if printing from home)
- coarse glitter and glass glitter – you can also mix up gold and silver glitter together
- color printer
- glue (any school type glue is fine)
1. Spring glitter into a plastic container with a lid.
2. If you printing out vintage postcards, make sure to print on cardstock. For easy printing, copy and paste the image into a word document about 5 x 7 in size then print.
3. Cut them out rounding the corners slightly.
4. Line the edges with glue then dip in your glitter container.
5. Shake off and let dry. You can reuse the glitter and save it by securing the lid to the container.
I even added some to my lovely Paris artwork pieces in the dining room. Just put double-sided tape on the backs of the cards and then stick right on the glass.
They look great displayed on my kids’ artwork display ladder.
I love the vintage Santas.
I’m so happy with the way they turned out.
Hope this inspires you to create your own glittery vintage Christmas postcards this season.
Make sure to pin it for later!