This easy DIY space art is the perfect addition to add to the Industrial Space boy’s bedroom.
This is by far the easiest and most fun DIY ever. Me and my son had a ‘blast’ doing this together! We each made our own so he has two now for his room. Because the mural in my son’s Industrial Space bedroom overtook one whole wall, I wanted to do something on the other walls that matched but not anything too crazy.
This easy space art is the perfect addition!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
- drop cloth
- canvas art
- navy blue paint (I used Fusion Mineral Paint, Midnight Blue)
- white paint
- plastic container
- chip brush
- paper towels
1. Paint two coats of navy blue paint on the canvas, drying in between coats.
2. Mix a few tablespoons of white paint with equal amounts of water (1:1 ratio) with a chip brush.
3. Wipe some of the white paint off on some paper towel then splatter the paint from the chip brush over the blue canvas. You can use your finger to brush against the brush to make splatters too. If you don’t brush paint off on the paper towel, you will get more blobs than tiny splatters on the canvas.
4. Allow to dry and hang on the wall!
I’m really happy with how it turned out and more importantly, so is my son!
Click in Case You Missed: