This French basket centrepiece is such an easy way to add a beautiful casual centrepiece to any table.
I love a simple centrepiece and one that includes a French basket is perfect in my mind! Let me show you how easy it is to create this French basket centrepiece.
I’m also taking part in an outdoor series hosted by my good friend Shauna of Satori Design for Living called Outdoor Extravaganza. Be sure to visit the other outdoor entertaining ideas at the end of this post.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
- hanging flower basket
- plastic garbage bag
- French basket
- something for flowers to sit on for height (like empty plastic plant containers)
1. Add the garbage bag to the inside of the basket.
2. Place empty plastic containers upside down for the hanging basket to sit on to give it some height.
3. Remove the handles from hanging basket. The handles on my hanging basket just unclipped but you may need to cut them off with scissors.
4. Insert the hanging basket on top of plastic containers.
That’s it! It’s so easy!
Make sure to take it out of the French basket when you need to water it then pop it back in. In case some water leaks, it will drip into the garbage bag and protect the French basket.
I love this centrepiece! It adds a beautiful and casual ambience to this outdoor table.
I hope you try to make your own French basket centrepiece this summer.
Be sure to visit all my other friends in this blog hop for their outdoor decorating and entertaining ideas!
Make sure to pin it for later!
Click in Case You Missed: