My French Vintage master bedroom all decorated for spring with before and after photos.
Today I’m taking part in another spring tour blog hop, this time a tour of my master bedroom! Thank you to my friend, Krista from The Happy Housie, for organizing this Seasonal Simplicity Spring Tour. If you are coming over here from Bre’s lovely home of Rooms for Rent, welcome!
I haven’t shown a proper before and after tour of my master bedroom so along with it being decorated for spring, I wanted to share with you the before photos.
There was this hardwood flooring in some of the bedrooms but in other bedrooms there was carpet. I wanted all the flooring to be consistent and I love having cushy carpet in the bedroom so I had this creamy white plush carpet put in.
I put the bed in between the two windows but the previous owners had it against the wall where the armoire now resides.
Next to the armoire is the door to the small (but luxurious) master ensuite.
The walk-in closet is about the same size as the master ensuite and I had the mirrored bifold door removed and had a door added, the same doors I had put in throughout the house.
I kept the room light and airy with lots of white and natural wood tones.
It was fun to add a touch of spring with some fresh flowers and the floral bolster pillow.
In case you want the details of the plush carpet, I’ve added the details below. Along with a full source list!
I hope you enjoyed the spring tour of my French Vintage master bedroom today!
To continue the tour be sure to stop by my friend Rachel’s house of Maison de Pax and come back to visit all the tours throughout the week.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
- Wall color – Simply White OC-117 by Benjamin Moore (Regal matte)
- Carpet – Shaw Cashmere II, CCSO2 color #103, 3/8 9 lb underlay (photo above)
- Nightstands – Hayneedle, Four Hands French Farmhouse side table
- Bed – Restoration Hardware, not longer sold
- Tufted ottoman – Restoration Hardware, no longer sold
- Chandelier – Restoration Hardware, Palais rustic white, large
- Lamps – Home Sense
- Dresser – thrift store (tutorial)
- Curtains – Soft Surroundings (I made them into blackout curtains in this tutorial)
- Curtain hardware – Pottery Barn, antique bronze Standard endocarp finial set
- Duvet cover – Soft Surroundings, Vintage Washed Ivory Linen, no longer in stock
- Floral bolster pillow – Soft Surroundings
- Wooden artwork – Soft Surroundings
- Mirror – RH Baby & Child, Louis Philippe Leaner Mirror, Heirloom White
- Armoire – antique
- Crown above bed – vintage store