I’ve teamed up with some other amazing bloggers to create our own Christmas wreaths!
Of course, mine have to have a bit of a vintage or French feel.
I’ve made mine from amazing red jute and black jute.
And glitter! Lots of glitter 😉
I like my projects to be simple yet beautiful. Here’s what you need:
- jute webbing *affiliate link
- styrofoam wreaths *affiliate link
- hot glue gun and sticks
- wooden sign
1. Wrap some jute webbing over the wreath leaving an overlap of about 1-2 inches and cut. You’ll need approximately 12 pieces cut.
2. Hot glue the jute piece around the wreath and hold in place for a few seconds.
3. Leave the overhang and hot glue a few more pieces around the wreath making sure to overlap the previous piece.
4. Once you have a few in place, you’ll need to make slits in the overhang to wrap tightly around the wreath. Hot glue each slit in place.
Once I finished the wreaths, I grabbed my little wooden sign and covered it with glue and glitter! After it was dry, I hot glued it onto the wreath.
I love these jute wreaths! So simple and rustic with a little bit of glam.
And perfect for the holiday season.