In the fall of 2014, we purchased this cabin. It was supposed to be rustic but now it’s not-so-rustic so we’re just going with that title.
Update: I no longer have this cabin but the full source list is listed below!
Not-So-Rustic Cabin in the Woods
Little Girl’s Room
- Rustic shelves: Southern Accents Architectural Antiques
- Kitchen chandelier: SUPPLY.com chandelier
- Kitchen pendant lights: Kenroy
- Wall color: Behr Marquee Varnished Ivory
- Custom kitchen cabinets: DSP Kitchens
- Countertops: quartz, local retailer (trying to get name of quartz I picked)
- Subway Tile: Ames Tile
- Faucet: Home Depot*
- Wood-look ceramic tile: Nufloors (Forest Rain in the Pluie colour from the Casa Roma collection)
- Kitchen cabinet handles: Richelieu
- Rustic table: Craigslist find
- Mirror: bought at a local shop about 15 years ago
- White chairs: Ikea
- Black bar stools: Restoration Hardware Outlet
- Rustic lamp: Kirkland’s
- Deer head: Kirkland’s
- Grey couch: Ikea
- Coffee table: Ikea
- Side table: Ikea
- Kids’ chairs: Ikea
- Two large pillows: Restoration Hardware
- Antler pillow: Birch Lane
- Canadian mint money bag pillow: Dear Pony
- Striped throw: Hudson’s Bay Company
- Rustic bed: West Elm
- Fabric for pink ticking curtains: Online Fabric Store
- Wallpaper for canvas artwork: Spoonflower
Subscribe & receive free downloads!
Sign up for my newsletter & you'll receive all my free printables! And you won't miss any of my decorating & DIY posts!