Here are some tips to show you to add simple Christmas decor in the bedroom.
Decorating for Christmas in the bedroom should be easy and simple (if done at all). I wanted to add a touch of greenery and plaid to our room as I started that last year and it felt so cozy!
Today I’m joining the Seasonal Simplicity Christmas tour hosted by my friend Krista of The Happy Housie.
If you are coming over here from Lemon Thistle, welcome!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
Adding garland to the bed frame is the most simple yet beautiful way to add Christmas decor to your bedroom.
I also added a few simple bottle brush trees to my bedside tables along with a few Christmas books (and my favorite Christmas in Paris book).
I strung two garlands across the top of the bed frame and just twisted them in the middle. They are just resting there but I did secure them with a couple of pieces of masking tape.
I couldn’t find a plaid pillow anywhere so I wrapped one of my blanket scarfs around a pillow.
- Hudson Bay fringed blanket
- Plaid wrapping paper
- Cedar garland (sold out but here is a similar one)
- Evergreen wreaths (similar one here or here)
- Christmas in Paris book
- Nightstands – Hayneedle, Four Hands French Farmhouse side table
- Bed – Restoration Hardware, not longer sold (similar beds here)
- Ruffled shams
- Tufted ottoman – Restoration Hardware, no longer sold
- Chandelier – Restoration Hardware, Palais rustic white, large
- Lamps – Home Sense
- Dresser – thrift store (tutorial)
- Curtains – Soft Surroundings (I made them into blackout curtains in this tutorial)
- Curtain hardware – Pottery Barn, antique bronze Standard endocarp finial set
- Duvet cover – Soft Surroundings, Vintage Washed Ivory Linen, no longer in stock
- Floral bolster pillow – Soft Surroundings
- Wooden artwork – Soft Surroundings
- Mirror – RH Baby & Child, Louis Philippe Leaner Mirror, Heirloom White
- Armoire – antique
- Crown above bed – vintage store
I hope you enjoyed my simple Christmas bedroom decor. To continue the tour, head over to Taryn Whiteaker and be sure to visit all the other Christmas tours below.
Wednesday (rest of today’s tours)
And the sharing is happening all week long!