What to do with a carton of fresh blueberries in the fridge? Try the best classic no fail blueberry muffin recipe ever!
When I think of blueberries, I think of blueberry muffins. And blueberry pancakes.
And blueberry smoothies.
But blueberry muffins are the best!
I had a big carton of blueberries in my fridge and my daughter wanted to bake something with me today so of course I suggested blueberry muffins.
I’ve had this recipe for YEARS! It’s a classic, never fail blueberry muffin recipe that I know you’ll love!
Be sure to download the recipe below.
The Best Classic Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- Heat oven 375 deg F.
- Grease muffin tin or use muffin liners.
- Beat butter and add sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl.
- Add half flour mixture to butter mixture & mix well.
- Stir in half of milk.
- Stir in rest of flour then rest of milk.
- Add blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup to top with mixture.
- Bake 25-30 min until golden.
- Let muffins cool in tins then remove to cooling rack.
Make sure to pin it for later!