Set a vintage Thanksgiving table this year with just a few of these vintage elements.
I love using vintage elements with decorating my house so it shouldn’t be any different when setting a table setting for Thanksgiving or any time of the year.
I’m sharing my Thanksgiving table setting today along with some talented friends all this week. It’s the Styled + Set Fall Entertaining blog tour that is hosted by my friend Lory of Designthusiasm.
If you coming here from Taryn Whiteaker, welcome!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
Our Thanksgiving here in Canada was last weekend so this was how I set my table for our dinner feast. We had seven people at our table though so I had to move a things around a bit so we can all eat around the table.
I love using vintage elements like the antique dough bowl to hold the muted colored pumpkins with seeded eucalyptus.
My collection of vintage brass candleholders that I found at thrift stores are perfect to add some height to the table and some shine.
Shop These Items:
As I do every year, I made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. My pumpkin pie cracked and I almost did show you but it’s still delicious and it looks rustic.
Here is a recipe for my orange pumpkin pie but I’ll be sharing my traditional pumpkin pie recipe later this week.
The best part about this table is that I used a plaid shawl for my tablecloth. The colors go so good with these vintage decor items, don’t you think?
Thank you so much for joining me on my vintage Thanksgiving table tour today. Now be sure to visit Jennifer at Town and Country Living to continue the blog tour.
- Wall color – Simply White OC-117 by Benjamin Moore (Regal matte)
- Hardwood (manufactured wood) throughout – Dansk Hardwood Monterey Wire Brushed Weathered Saddle (Oak)
- Dining table – Renaissance Home (found a similar table at Wayfair)
- Dining chairs – Renaissance Home (found the same at Wayfair)
- Chandelier – Aidan Gray 6 light candle chandelier at Wayfair or Kathy Kuo
- Bar cart – Soft Surroundings
- Mora clock – Restoration Hardware outlet
- Gold mirror – antique from France
- Champagne bucket – antique
- Bookshelf – came with house
Make sure to pin it for later!
Click in Case You Missed: