This vintage vertical Christmas garland is a great way to add some vintage style this holiday season.
I’ve definitely been on a glitter kick this Christmas.
I made this DIY project using mostly office supplies. Can you believe it?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I love repurposing items and using items not intended for their original purpose.
Like clipboards. They are neutral in color (which I love) and these mini ones at Staples are adorable!
Why not make them into a vertical garland?
- mini clipboards 6 x 9″ (used these ones at Staples)
- spray adhesive glue (I used this Krylon spray)
- red twine
- card stock
- scrapbook paper (handwriting)
- paper cutter or scissors
- double-sided tape
1. Spray metal tops of clipboards with the spray adhesive glue and sprinkle glitter all over it. Shake off.
2. Cut the handwriting scrapbook paper just a bit smaller than the clipboard.
3. Print off beautiful vintage graphics from The Graphics Fairy. I downloaded each image then put it into a word document and played with the size. Print off onto card stock.
4. Cut out images and using double-sided tape stick to the scrapbook paper.
5. Clip the papers to clipboard and stick in some fresh rosemary.
6. Using the red twine, tie them all together and hang.
Aren’t these pictures adorable?
I love how it looks next to the Fraser Fir wreath.
Think outside the box and craft something for Christmas using some of your office supplies!
Make sure to pin it for later!
Disclosure: I was compensated with items from Staples. All opinions are 100% my own.
Click in Case You Missed: