Vintage Vertical Christmas Garland
This vintage vertical Christmas garland is a great way to add some vintage style this holiday season.
I’ve definitely been on a glitter kick this Christmas.
First the Joyeux Noel sign, the Vintage Postcards and now this, my Vintage Vertical Christmas Garland.
I made this DIY project using mostly office supplies. Can you believe it?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I love repurposing items and using items not intended for their original purpose.
Like clipboards. They are neutral in color (which I love) and these mini ones at Staples are adorable!
Why not make them into a vertical garland?
- mini clipboards 6 x 9″ (used these ones at Staples)
- spray adhesive glue (I used this Krylon spray)
- red twine
- card stock
- scrapbook paper (handwriting)
- paper cutter or scissors
- double-sided tape
1. Spray metal tops of clipboards with the spray adhesive glue and sprinkle glitter all over it. Shake off.
2. Cut the handwriting scrapbook paper just a bit smaller than the clipboard.
3. Print off beautiful vintage graphics from The Graphics Fairy. I downloaded each image then put it into a word document and played with the size. Print off onto card stock.
4. Cut out images and using double-sided tape stick to the scrapbook paper.
5. Clip the papers to clipboard and stick in some fresh rosemary.
6. Using the red twine, tie them all together and hang.
Aren’t these pictures adorable?
I love how it looks next to the Fraser Fir wreath.
Think outside the box and craft something for Christmas using some of your office supplies!
Make sure to pin it for later!
Disclosure: I was compensated with items from Staples. All opinions are 100% my own.
Click in Case You Missed:
French Vintage Holiday Housewalk
Very pretty. I love the glittered clip! Merry Christmas!
Thanks Gigi! Happy Holidays!
Beautiful, Jamie! I love this project. What a great price on the mini clipboards! Clever way to display artwork!
Thanks so much, Jennifer 😉
Jamie, this is beautiful! The vintage scenes are gorgeous and I love the glittered clips! So creative!
Thanks so much, girl!
This is absolutely ADORABLE, Jamie! I love the glitter you added to the clipboards and the vintage prints…so cute!!!
Thanks so much, April. Means a lot 😉
So pretty, Jamie! Love how it looks in your kitchen. x
Thanks so much, Danielle 😉
Such a cute display! I really love it!
Thanks so much, Lisa 😉
Love it … would love to copy this.
Thanks for the inspiration.
What a cute idea making a clipboard garland. I made some clipboard ornaments for my tree and added some to gifts (using them for the nametag) they are holding a black/white photo of the person that the gift is for. Glad to know that Staples have these mini’s (I made my own boards with some board that I already had on hand). Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea, Linda! Thanks so much for your sweet comment.
These look amazing- I love the glitter!!
Thanks so much, Krista!
Completely and totally in love! You did such a dynamite job! 🙂
Aww, thanks Jen!
So, so pretty & clever, Jamie! Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much, Emily!
Oooh I love this! I think I’ll copy for Valentine’s Day 🙂
Very pretty! Love vintage images like that and the gold touch to the clips really adds a festive touch. Pinned.
Thanks so much, Victoria. Merry Christmas!