Today is the start of spring posts on SMBWA! It just snowed here in Vancouver nearly 10 inches over the weekend which is rare so I’m very excited to bring in some spring today even though it’s only visual.
Bunnies, Books and Tulips Easter Table is a beautiful and easy table setting that you can put together for your family Easter dinner this year.
For my Easter table setting this year, I wanted it to be dramatic with just minimal items (and minimal amount of work!). Because the items I picked are quite large, they fill the table nicely with lots of impact.
This cloche I bought after Christmas is quite high so it fills the middle of the table beautifully. There are so many ways to decorate with cloches.
Adding fresh tulips to my regular green glassware was an easy way to add flowers to the table.
Green books were added to the cloche and two bunches of deconstructed books wrapped with twine are on each side of the table.
Aren’t these bunny plates and chargers adorable? I got these bunny plates last year and used them in my Peter Rabbit inspired table setting.
I hope you enjoyed this Easter tour today. Be sure to continue the blog ‘hop’ by visiting Jennifer from Celebrating Everyday Life.
- Oval cloche – Restoration Hardware
- Nest in cloche – Pier 1
- Bunny in cloche – Pottery Barn years ago
- Green books – antique store
- Bunny plates – Home Sense (similar here)
- Cambria white plates – Pottery Barn
- Plate chargers – Pier 1
- Maxfield flatware – Pottery Barn
- Tablecloths and napkins – France (similar here)
- Glasses (for vases) – thrift store (common in Mexico)
Be Sure to Pin It!