This black feathers and crow halloween wreath is classy and spooky all at the same time. So easy to make this for Halloween!
I like to challenge myself with making not-so-spooky Halloween decor ideas every year. It’s fun for me to play around with black since I normally never would. This black feathers (crow) wreath is so easy and the best part is that you can make it in 5 minutes.
Today I’m excited to be joining a group of 16 bloggers who are also sharing a Halloween DIY or Craft project today and is hosted by my friend Krista of The Happy Housie. So be sure to visit all the Halloween projects at the end of this post.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- styrofoam wreath (mine is 16″)
- black duct tape
- 2 feather boas
- 1 feathered crow (mine is 7″)
- 2 push pins
- Gather your supplies and cover the styrofoam wreath with black duct tape.
- Tape one end of feather boa to the wreath and wrap half way around. Tape down the end.
- Repeat for the second feather boa and tape the end in place.
- Add a feathered crow to the centre of the wreath securing it by pushing in push pins through its claws.
This is by far the easiest wreath I’ve ever made and the feather boas are not ruined and so can be used again. The best kind of DIY project!
Now be sure to check out all the other Halloween DIY and craft projects below!
DIY Lighted Halloween Sign at Confessions of a Serial DIYer
Tips & Tricks for DIY Hand Lettered Pumpkins at Lemon Thistle
Scrap Fabric Lighted Halloween Garland at Clean and Scentsible
Polka Dot Pumpkin Lanterns at Finding Silver Pennies
Cheesecloth Mummy Lanterns at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Decorated Baby Boo Pumpkins at Town and Country Living
Spooky Wispy Halloween Wreath at A Pretty Life
Halloween Cloche DIY at Deeply Southern Home