These pumpkin spice cookies are so moist and delicious and taste like pumpkin pie!
My kids love pumpkin pie but hate the pastry (weird kids, I know) so I knew these pumpkin spice cookies would be a big hit!
I put a 1/2 cup of raisins in half the batter so I had two types to choose from. Instead of raisins, why not add chocolate chips? Yum!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F and lay parchment paper or silpats on cookie sheets or you can grease the cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar together well.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
I hope you enjoy these pumpkin cookies!
Make sure to pin it for later!