Check out all my outdoor entertaining ideas for fall.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
Now that our backyard renovation is complete, we can finally host! Although, you might be thinking why would I do that in fall here in rainy North Vancouver.
Well, it’s nice to have an outdoor entertaining area reading during COVID times and with our camping firebowl it really makes things warm out here.
Let me show you around!
We have an outdoor table decorated for fall. Since it’s covered out here, I can now put tablecloths and pumpkins out here to my heart’s content.
I used my painted pumpkins I painted from previous years and also my velvet pumpkins.
This outdoor seating area is so nice in spring, summer and fall (although we haven’t experienced spring yet!). There’s so much room to visit with friends and family.
Adding some pumpkins, candles and fall mums make it feel so cozy and fall.
A few vintage touches out here don’t hurt either. It’s nice to add some warmth to all this grey.
We move our coffee table and swing our fire bowl around in front of the outdoor sofa to get warm and/or to roast marshmallows.
With the aluminum covered area, the area stays warm with just this one fire bowl.
I even added a few pumpkins to my potting bench.
At night, the place feels so nice and cozy with the string lights and candles.
I replaced the side table with a stump that I painted. I love how it looks here.
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to create an outdoor fall entertaining area.
- dining table and chairs – from Canadian Tire years ago, Canvas collection
- seating sofa and chairs – Canadian Tire – Canvas Jensen sofa, Canvas Jensen 2 chair set
- tall white ceramic planters – Cedar Rim Nursery
- potting bench – Wayfair – Westwood potting bench
- coffee table – Wayfair – Macklin eucalyptus outdoor coffee table
- mustard linen pillow covers
- vintage hemp pillows – Cloth and Main on Etsy
- vintage apple basket – Circa Vintage Finds
Make sure to pin it for later!