This no-sew Christmas pillow is so easy to make and you can use any word or design easily!
I love the idea of buying pillows for the home just for Christmas but I haven’t done it yet. Most of the ones I see are expensive. I’ve had this white pillow cover for ages and thought a Christmas word like JOY in red would make the whole pillow look festive. I came up with this idea that involves no sewing!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
- white pillow (I bought mine at Ikea)
- red felt
- Stitch Witchery (fusible bonding web)
- black Sharpie
- iron and ironing board
- jute webbing to wrap around pillow, optional
- Print out large letters from your home computer and cut them out. You can use any Christmas-y word or design you’d like!
- Trace out the letters onto red felt.
- Cut pieces of fusible bonding web onto the back of the letters.
- Carefully flip over and iron down onto pillow.
- Tie jute webbing or a ribbon around the pillow to make it extra festive!
There are endless opportunities for different Christmas words and designs you could make with a no-sew Christmas pillow!
Even our cat loves it!
I hope you’ll try to make your own no-sew Christmas pillow this season!
Make sure to pin it for later!