This no-sew Christmas pillow is so easy to make and you can use any word or design easily!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
I love the idea of buying pillows for the home just for Christmas but I haven’t done it yet. Most of the ones I see are expensive. I’ve had this white pillow cover for ages and thought a Christmas word like JOY in red would make the whole pillow look festive. I came up with this idea that involves no sewing!
- white pillow (I bought mine at Ikea)
- red felt
- Stitch Witchery (fusible bonding web)
- black Sharpie
- iron and ironing board
- jute webbing to wrap around pillow, optional
- Print out large letters from your home computer and cut them out. You can use any Christmas-y word or design you’d like!
- Trace out the letters onto red felt.
- Cut pieces of fusible bonding web onto the back of the letters.
- Carefully flip over and iron down onto pillow.
- Tie jute webbing or a ribbon around the pillow to make it extra festive!
Even our cat loves it!
I hope you’ll try to make your own no-sew Christmas pillow this season!