Make an easy and beautiful Christmas grapevine wreath this year. It will take you 5 minutes! No glue needed.
I posted my Christmas Living Room and Mantel tour last week and I had a few questions about my wreath.
This is literally the easiest wreath I’ve ever made. I used burlap wired ribbon and just tucked into the back of the grapevine wreath so there is no glueing. Make it along a fabric banner!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click to read my full disclosure policy.
I wanted a natural wreath this year and had so much leftover dried eucalyptus from my photo shoots that it was the perfect addition to the wreath and mantel. You can buy fresh eucalyptus too.
- grapevine wreath 12-15 inches diameter
- burlap (or burlap look) wired ribbon 2 1/2 inches wide, about 8-9 feet (I found my ribbon at Michael’s and it’s 100% polyester)
- Tuck the ribbon in the back of the grapevine wreath (whatever side you deem to be the back).
2. Wrap the ribbon around tightly holding the spot where you just tucked in.
3. Wrap all around the wreath and cut the ribbon and tuck the end into the wreath.
4. Take some eucalyptus (dried or fresh) around the wreath. I used a combination of flat eucalyptus and seeded eucalyptus.
That’s it! It’s so simple!
I stuck it onto my mirror with a Command Hook and made a fabric banner for over top and stuck it on the mirror with packing tape on the back.
The easiest and prettiest projects are the best!
Let me know if you make this wreath! Happy holidays.
Make sure to pin it for later!
Click in Case You Missed: