This super easy tutorial will show you how to make your own vintage Christmas postcards!
I LOOOOVE vintage things.
If I could send out vintage Christmas postcards or cards each year I would.
The ones I’ve seen are quite expensive.
But why not make your own vintage postcards for Christmas?
And why not just use them to display around your home for the holidays?
Let me show you how.
Okay, so here is what you’ll need.
*This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- gold & silver glitter (I used Martha Stewart glitter that came with it’s own glitter glue)
- color printer
- glue (read above)
1. Gather some gold and silver glitter together into a plastic container with a lid.
2. Next, go to The Graphics Fairy to download and save some of her free gorgeous vintage Christmas images.
3. Print them onto white card stock. For easy printing, copy and paste the image into a word document about 5 x 7 in size.
4. Cut them out rounding the corners slightly.
5. Line the edges with glue then dip in your glitter container.
6. Shake off and let dry.
I even added some to my Paris artwork pieces in the dining room. Just put double-sided tape on the backs of the cards and then stick right on the glass.
They look great displayed on my kids’ artwork display ladder.
I love the vintage Santas.
I’m so happy with the way they turned out.
Why not try to make your own vintage Christmas postcards 😉
Click in Case You Missed: